- Free to Pray - Introduction.
- The School Prayer Issue in Public Schools
School Prayer in Colonial Times until the 1960's.
- School Prayer-Free to Pray & the Bill of Rights
Getting Involved - Actions you can take
- The importance of Morals in Education and Society
- The New England Primer, taught reading and morals at the same time.
- Poem: Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Darrell Scott - testimony before Congress.
- Columbine School shootings of April 20, 1999. Why did students kill?
- The Myth, Separation of Church and State - The Origin of the phrase from Thomas Jefferson
- Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptist
- Thomas Jefferson - a review of his actions on religious matters.
- Supreme Court Cases - on Prayer and Bible reading in public schools.
- Court Rulings - Three key court cases on School Prayer
- Altering the First Amendment - The Supreme Court's adds an Exception Clause.
- Ten Commandments - The Battle for the Ten Commandments in Alabama.
- Impact on our Schools of banning Religion.
History of Religion in American Schools
- Quotes from the Founding Fathers - The Importance of a Moral society.
- Freedom of Speech and Censorship - as a result of Supreme Court rulings.
- The Tyranny of the Minority - and the ACLU.
- The Pledge of Allegiance case from California.
- Bill O'Reilly's commentary on ACLU & the secularist agenda.
- Summary and Conclusion - of the Free to Pray Web Site.
- Samual Thompson's In God We Trust
The Justice System, Activist Judges and a Proposed New Constitutional Amendment.
Communist Goals to distroy American Culture, society and government.
George Washington portrait, hang it in your home so your kids and grandkids will learn about our 1st president.
George Washington's Farewell Address
Reference Books and Videos used as source material on this site.
Legal Help - If your town, city or school system comes under attack from the ACLU or Americans United for Seperation of Church and State, on First Amendment Freedoms then you will want to contact these Firms.
State Preambles, The words 'God', 'Almighty God', 'Creator', and 'Ruler of the Universe' are contained in every State Constitution. Also the Declaration of Independence states we derive our Freedoms from our Creator.
Declaration of Independence
Bill of Rights
Petition to the government
Links to other related web sites on the subject of school prayer.
Last Update Sept. 2011
Cultural War Web Site Learn about the ideas that divide
America. What are the ideas and where did they come from?